Monday, May 19, 2008

Waiting for a Bed

We just heard that Nashua will be happy to take me back on Tuesday if there is a bed available. The insurance company also is cooperating in this move. DHMC will call in the morning to see if a bed is available. If not tomorrow then we try again each day until I can go.

The baby and I are still doing great. Despite the stress and lack of sleep yesterday, both of us are still very stable. He is moving around and with the lack of fluid in my tummy, I can tell easier if a hand, foot, or bum is pushing against my skin. I've seemed to have gotten over the stomach upset from last week. My energy level and wanting to eat has improved quite a bit. Now if only I had something other than hospital food to eat.

Of course we will keep everyone informed about the move and get the new info out as we get it.

3 comments:

Anne said...

GREAT NEWS!!!!!
I offered to put a CLOSED sign on SNHMC's maternity department, but Ben didn't think it would be a good idea - I'm just trying to help!!
See you soon!
Anne

la belle fille said...

Wonderful news Sharron!! When you make it to Nashua, Inger and I would love to stop by and visit...if you want the company. Love the comment about feeling your baby's body parts. With Isabelle, I kept on thinking I was rubbing her tushy the last couple of weeks only to discover, it was her head ;-)
Good luck with the move to Nashua!!
Cassandra

Anonymous said...

That's great to hear. Jessica and I were talking today about what we could do to help you. Are you on facebook? Apparently, there's all kinds of fun games to play. Jessica knows more, she's the expert.
Nicolle