Wednesday, April 30, 2008

One Week has passed.

This morning about 1:15 am I passed the one week mark. Everyone here is very happy that I've made it this far. As we have said, over 80% of women who's water breaks, will deliver within a week. From here the Dr's can not even guess how long I will hold onto this baby. They are encouraged that I've stop leaking fluid and haven't had a single contraction during this whole process.

We still have a long way to go, but right now things are on a positive note. We will keep you posted on events or interesting tidbits.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I've learned anything over the last two years from Ellie and her parents, it's that statistics are just numbers and they can scare the hell out of you if you pay too much attention. All three of you are doing a great job. Again, let me know if I can do anything.

If the numbers and statistics start to freak you out, snuggle into that Magic Aunt Martha sweater and channel all the positive energy coming from the Brogans. I've done it more times than I can count and it works every time. We love you all.
Beth

la belle fille said...

Congratulations Sharron!! That is a major milestone. I suspect one of many to come!! With each minute, hour and day that passes is wonderful. You are blessed with so many good friends and family that are thinking of you, Ben, Rachel and little "Fish Face". May that bring you some comfort when you are feeling uncertain.

Okay, and let's just face the fact that being in the hospital is the most boring place when you cannot do anything and that only gives your mind time to wander....Good Luck!! We're routing for you in Hollis :-)

Warmly,
Cassandra