Friday, November 26, 2010

Shutterfly

Well this is an opportunity that we can't pass up. Shutterfly is offering free holiday cards for a few words about them on our blog. If you would like more info on this promotion:

click here

I can't say enough how pleased I've been with Shutterfly over the last 5 or so years now. I've used them for lots of picture prints ranging from our wedding, places we've been, children, Christmas Card and Birth announcements and everything in between. I tried something new this year and fell totally in love with it. I took photos of all the projects Rachel did in school and uploaded them to create a wonderful book. I also love the quality of their Calenders (they make great gifts). I will be starting to sort which of the many photos will be honoring our calenders this year shortly. As well has the long process of getting 2 camera shy children to give me a least 3 cute photos for our Christmas Photo Cards.



Tyler is far more willing to give me a smile
Rachel most often has to be bribed.
I hope everyone enjoys the holiday season this year. We are in full holiday swing here and very busy making Santa lists, avoiding elves, and planning fun activities.

No comments: