Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Much Needed Photos

All of these photos are from the last 3 days. As you can see, Tyler is his happy smiley self and Rachel gave me a rare moment looking at the camera.

It's been a week since I've cleaned up any messes. Yeah! He is still gulping the new formula down and is eating 3 small table food meals a day now. I expect a 19 to 20 pounder at his 1 year check up. Can you believe in about 2 weeks Tyler will be 1. I'm nervous about giving him anything dairy now. I'm kinda anxious to get to his 1 year appointment to discuss what this formula intolerance business means. Will he ever have milk, is he highly likely to have Ben's food allergies, does this child ever do anything the easy way. But all his appointments with various doctors are scattered about June. Till then we will cautiously add new things to his diet and hope it all stays down.

Tonight, we were getting bath time ready and Ben had both
kids on Rachel's bed. I came upstair hearing this gut tickling laughter. Rachel was playing hide and seek and Tyler was hysterical. He didn't have to see her "hide" or "appear", he started this wonderful laugh just by her words. It was the cutest darn thing.

5 comments:

Anne said...

I love that giggle!!!

Anne said...

Can I tell you again how much I love that giggle!?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!
oh, yeah....love lys and greg

Anonymous said...

thats so cute!!! i love it!! love kate and justin